While working on my 20% project this week I learned how to crochet the base of the duck while following the tutorial. I realized that I was going to need more items which is, safety eyes 9mm (or buttons) and some stuffing and normal orange thread. If I’m correct you can buy these at Michaels; the amount you would probably pay is around thirty-five and forty dollars, although I might ask my sewing teacher for some stuffing. I was struggling on learning the patterns because it wasn’t really specific on what to do and so I was finding more videos but it was still not enough information that they gave me, so when I went home today from school I got some help from my mentor(sister) at home I left off midway of the base for the duck. I am proud to say I’m somewhat on track just because of the base but the rest I will buy over the weekend. So for next week I will finish working on the base of the duck and once I get my materials I will finish the rest of the duck. Bye thank you for reading, see you next week!